Saturday 24 March 2012

Prayer: As He prayed

We do not need to worry about the future for our heavenly father know all that we need and has made provision to supply these needs. As he prayed for us, believe that He cares for you and wants to save you.


"WHEREFORE HE IS ABLE ALSO TO SAVE THEM TO THE UTTERMOST THAT COME UNTO GOD BY HIM, SEEING HE EVER LIVES TO MAKE INTERCESSION FOR THEM".  Hebrews 7:25

Christ prays:  Father, I will have them, for they are mine:  I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gave me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gave them me; and they have kept thy word.  Thus, therefore, he pleads or cries in his intercession, that our persons might be preserved to glory: “They are mine, and thou gave them me.”John 17:6

Christ pleads:   And the glory which thou gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: “that he had given—given already, that is, in the promise glory to them, and therefore they must not go without it. John 17:22 Righteous men, when they give a good thing by promise, they design the performance of that promise; they purpose it, and they determine it.


Christ Resolve: Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou loved me before the foundation of the world.  John 17:24. ‘Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.’ Luke 12:32. The solution of our Intercessor is, that we be preserved to glory; and this resolution he pleads in his intercession.


My dear friends Christ cares for you, trust Him today, do not harden your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment